Tue, 11 July|
BM Counselling Services
CIRCLE OF SECURITY - Parenting Program
Circle of Security Circle of Security is a parenting program for all families! You should consider this program if you would like to enhance your parenting skills, learn effective ways to understand and respond to your child’s needs and behaviour and build a quality connection with your child/ren.
Time & Location
11 July, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
BM Counselling Services, 9/28 Phillip St, East Toowoomba QLD 4350, Australia
About the event
The Circle of Security™ parenting program is based on decades of research about how to strengthen and support secure parent-child relationships.
WHO IS IT FOR?
All parents and caregivers of children aged 0-8 years of age are welcome to participate in the Circle of Security program here in Toowoomba.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN BENEFITS?
- Learn how to develop a positive and secure relationship with your child
- Learn how to read your child’s needs and understand their emotional world
- Gain an understanding of your own parenting style (strengths and weakness) and how that may differ from your partners’ style.
- Find ways of working as a parenting team together.
- Learn ways to help regulate your child’s big emotions.
- Become a more consistent parent so your child can develop to their full potential feeling safe and secure.
$299.00 per registration (Includes 6 sessions. Tea & coffee provided)
The Circle of Security program consists of 6 sessions weekly and commences Tuesday 11th July 2023.
For more information please contact Bev on 0474 033 377 or via this website.